Job Opening For AR Caller Trainee - Account Receivable calling
Designation: AR Caller Trainee
Employment Mode: Full time
Work location: Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Salary Budget: 3 LPA
Shift Timing: Night shift (US Shift)
Vee Technologies is a leading consulting and professional services organization with headquarters in New York, USA, and Bangalore, India. We are the trusted partner to enterprises and organizations worldwide, delivering technology-enabled solutions for extraordinary outcomes in quality and cost. Client satisfaction achievements have consistently qualified Vee Technologies for the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world’s top outsourcing service providers and powered the company’s growth onto the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing American companies. We are also listed in “Best Places” to Work in Healthcare industries by Modern Healthcare.
As a global leader offering solutions to businesses across various industry sectors, we help achieve extraordinary business outcomes with our process-driven solutions encompassing healthcare, engineering, information technology (IT), logistics, media, finance & accounting, legal process outsourcing, and e-governance.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Any graduate
- Prior calling experience would be an added advantage.
- Fluent verbal communication abilities.
- Willing to work in night shift (US shift)
- Excellent analytical and comprehension skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review providers claims that have not been paid by the insurance companies
- Follow-up with Insurance companies to understand the status of the claim - Initiate telephone calls or verify through payer websites or otherwise request the required information from insurance companies. Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments and where needed, prepare appeal packets for submission to payers
- Based on the responses/ findings, make the necessary corrections to the claim and re-submit/ refile as the case may be
- Document actions are taken into claims billing system
- Meet the established performance standards daily
- Improve skills on CPT codes and DX Codes. Make collections with a convincing approach.
- Attractive incentives
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Continuous Learning Opportunities
- Monthly Rewards & Recognition
- IJP Programs