Job Opening For Sales Head - HealthCare
Geographic Scope: North America
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift Type: Night/ US Working Hours
Location: Bangalore/Remote/Work From home
Reporting Structure: This role reports directly to the COO in India. It involves working extensively with other teams and being accountable for the vertical’s budget, resources, team, programs, and impact.
Role: Revenue Target
Education: UG/PG Degree and a strong Sales background (MBA is an added advantage).
Purpose of Role:
The Head Business Development/ Sales is responsible for securing revenue with new clients. The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new opportunities. The candidate should always ensure an excellent client experience and work in collaboration with the Business Development team to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Experience in sales environment, consistent track record of success in achieving and succeeding sales targets, proven ability in targeting new business opportunities, confident in negotiating with proven ability to close the deal, and positive and determined in approach to research and analyzing new business opportunities.
Knowledge of the US Healthcare market, experience in planning and implementing sales strategies in the US market.
Able to generate ideas and solutions, self-motivated and results-driven, excellent in relationship management skills, team player, innovative, excellent in organizational and time management skills, meticulous, able to work under pressure, and a proactive & determined business hunter.
Intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite & proven competence in CRM.
Fluent in English
Exemplary communication skills. Should be comfortable representing Vee Technologies at National/International level conferences & Round Table events.
- Leading the Healthcare Business Development vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the resources, budget, and impact, and focusing on results and revenue.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursuing leads, and following through for a successful agreement.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals.
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Understanding the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts, and market strategies that attract prospective clients.
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, and goals for the entire BD team for regular reviews with senior management.
1. Experienced Business Development Manager who works to achieve targets.
2. Proven track record in Sales, Business Development, and winning new business.
3. Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
4. Understanding the challenges in the industry and illustrate knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed.
- 15 + years of Healthcare Business Development experience and selling directly to B2B market Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) or Payer services.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite; Tech/Internet Savvy
- Excellent organizational skills specifically on priorities and goal setting
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Ability to drive for results, passion to win, willing to collaborate and ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Technical skills are required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to team members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Enthusiasm for Vee Technologies mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values, steeped in principles of education, ethics, and social responsibility.